THE BULL TERRIER CLUB OF QUEENSLAND INC.
BY - LAWS.
- All members agree to abide by the Canine Control Council Qld rules, including the code of ethics and the Bull Terrier Club of Queensland Inc, By-Laws as at 19th Januaru 2008.
- New Members of the Bull Terrier Club of Queensland Inc, joining after the 1st October shall retain full membership until the 31st December of the following year.
- It will be a condition of acceptance of a contract by the Bull Terrier specialist judges elected to
officiate at Championship Shows conducted by The Club that a critique will be submitted by the judge of the exhibits presented for assessments.
- Any dishonoured cheques must be honoured, plus bank charges before the owner or exhibitor at
a Bull Terrier Club of Queensland Inc, show may enter the ring for judging.
- Only one Gladiator shall be posted per household for Ordinary or Dual membership.
- A Show sub-committee shall be formed from time to time to deal with all business pertaining to shows, this committee shall in all its dealings be answerable to the Office bearers.
- A catering sub-committee shall be formed from time to time to dealwith all business pertaining to shows, this committee shall in all its dealings be answerable to the Office Bearers.
- Only specialist breed judges be appointed to judge Bull Terrier of Queensland Inc. Championship shows.
- The Gladiator shall be distributed to all members bi-monthly.
- All articles of informationto be printed in the Gladiator shall be signed by the forwarder or they will not be accepted by the Secretary and or the Editor.
- If a member be deemed guilty of an offence against these By-Laws, The Bull Terrier Club of Queensland Inc, may proceed against him/her to suspend or disqualify or otherwise expel such person(s) from The Club pursuant to rules 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of The Constitution of The Bull Terrier Club of Queensland Inc.
- Nothing shall be sold at The Bull terrier Club of Queensland Inc, Club Show(s) without prior permission of The Club. (a) Option1 - Set up own stall. Run it yourself and give The Club 20% of the gross takings. (b) Option 2 - Set up on The Clubs promotions table, supply to the promotions officer a float, pricing, packaging and give The Club 25% of your gross takings. Request and proposals to be put in writing to the committee at least 1 month prior to the concerned function.
- That all perpetual trophies be handed out to Club members who win the respective trophies. All trophies are to be back in the hands of the Trophy Officer at least four (4) weeks prior to their respective shows. trophys are not to be taken out of the state of queensland. The recipient will be required to care for the trophy and ensure that it is returned in the same condition in which it was issued. The recipient will be required to sign a document stating this and for the receipt of the respective trophies.